Fruity and floral box
search
  • Fruity and floral box

Fruity and floral box

€36.93
Tax included

Our fruity and floral box contains 3 teas and herbal teas to make you travel and feel nature. Our red fruit tea because red fruits are so good! Our white tea with rose to bring you a little sweetness. And our floral iced tea to fill you up with energy. To offer or to offer yourself, this box is perfect for tea lovers.

Quantity

  Free delivery

From 35 € of purchase

 

French production

 

Free samples

 

100% secure payment

Description

Our fruity and floral box contains 3 teas and herbal teas to make you travel and feel nature. Our red fruit tea because red fruits are so good! Our white tea with rose to bring you a little sweetness. And our floral iced tea to fill you up with energy. To offer or to offer yourself, this box is perfect for tea lovers.

Suggested preparation

Herbal tea with red fruits

Drink this tea hot. Take one infusion bag for 30 cl of water and heat to 95°C. Steep for 3 minutes.

White tea with rose

The tea is drunk hot. Take one infusion bag for 30 cl of water and heat to 70°C. Brew for 5 minutes.

Iced floral tea

The tea is drunk hot or cold.

For a hot tea

Take one infusion bag for 30 cl of water and heat to 80°C. Brew for 4 minutes.

For a cold tea

Take one infusion bag for 30 cl of water and brew with water at room temperature for 20 minutes. Remove the bag and chill before tasting.

Ingredients

Herbal tea with red fruits

Strawberries (30%), Raspberries (30%), Cherries (20%), Currants (10%), Blackberries (10%)

White tea with rose

White tea (90%), Rose petals (10%)

Iced floral tea

Green tea (80%), Violet leaves (20%)

200 Items

Data sheet

Quantity
54 sachets
Format
Boxes
Types of tea
Iced tea
Infusions
White tea
Aromas
Flowers
Fruits
Moment
Day
Bio
No
chat Comments (0)